Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Womans Work Is NEVER done

Today I would love to be a lazy day.  It is Sunday, suppose to be a day of rest, but when oh when does a woman really have a FULL day of rest????? 

There's always something that needs to be done, cooking, cleaning, errands, etc., etc.!  If it were just myself, or even just myself and DH, maybe I could get away with a FFY (fend for yourself) day, and get away with it, but with kids, it's impossible!

It doesn't help that I'm not good at time management, never have been and would love to be (any tips or tricks in comments highly appreciated). 

Like today, I know what all needs to be done, yet, I'm here on blogger, complaining about it (this is where my addictions blog comes in handy so you'll understand lol). 

In my thinking though, I have a full time job, and have to come home to another full time job, there's got to be a way to manage it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment